Hybrid- and Multi-cloud Security Best Practice Resource Center
Ensure successful multi- and hybrid-cloud initiatives with the how-to guides, buyers evaluation guide from TAG Cyber, demonstration videos, and AWS, Azure, and GCP-specific resources below.
Identify Success Factors for Securing Your Multi- or Hybrid-cloud Environment
More organizations are experiencing the benefits of public cloud infrastructure, enabling development teams to select the best infrastructure for their application. These flexible environments, while beneficial to the business, also create new security challenges. Security tooling for one cloud service provider is often not portable to another, and the tooling for the data center is not optimized for the cloud. The result is multiple dashboards, reduced productivity, increased costs, and gaps in security controls.
Watch the video “Success Factors for Securing a Multi- or Hybrid-Cloud Environment,” where we present:
- The challenges you’ll face in securing multi- or hybrid-cloud environments, and what happens if challenges are not addressed
- Six success factors for determining whether your multi- or hybrid-cloud environment is adequately secured
- Better ways to secure diverse and complex cloud environments
Unify Cloud Security Across AWS, Azure, GCP
CloudPassage Halo is a unified cloud security platform that automates cloud security controls and compliance across servers, containers, and IaaS in any public, private, hybrid, and multicloud environment. Halo’s agentless technology supports services specific to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). And the Windows and Linux Halo microagents work seamlessly across cloud provider platforms to secure server workloads and containerized environments.
Download the Halo datasheets for a high-level overview of Halo automated security for your cloud platform of choice, including:
- Cloud security posture management for accounts, services, and resources, including inventory and/or assessment of common IaaS and PaaS service offerings on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Cloud workload protection, including inventory, assessment, event monitoring, threat detection, and data collection for cloud-hosted servers and workloads
- Security for container images and runtimes, image registry platforms, Docker daemons, and orchestration software
- And more
|AWS Data Sheet|
|Learn how the CloudPassage Halo unified cloud security platform supports Amazon Web Services (AWS).|
|Azure Data Sheet|
|Learn how the CloudPassage Halo unified cloud security platform supports Google Cloud Platform (GCP).|
|GCP Data Sheet|
|Learn how the CloudPassage Halo unified cloud security platform supports Microsoft Azure.|
Accelerate Your Evaluation of Unified Cloud Security and Compliance Platforms with Guidance from TAG Cyber
TAG Cyber wrote the “Enterprise Buyer’s Guide for Unified Cloud Security and Compliance” without vendor preference or bias, which makes it a powerful tool for determining the right cloud security solution for your organization. The guide provides:
- A framework for cloud security and compliance unification
- Key requirements for cloud container security, server workflow security, and cloud infrastructure workflow security
- Questions to ask cloud security vendors and the answers you should look for to frame your evaluation and vendor discussions
Founded and led by Dr. Edward Amoroso, TAG Cyber is an influential cybersecurity research and analysis firm that provides world-class market reports, customized consulting, and CISO coaching for business and government organizations worldwide.
Secure Your Lift-and-Shift Migrations
Before you migrate workloads to the public cloud, be sure you’re ready to address new security concerns introduced by “lift-and-shift” migrations. The resources contained in this toolkit help guide your understanding of cloud security concerns as they pertain to lift-and-shift migrations, along with steps you can take to improve and automate your cloud server security as you move workloads to the cloud.
Inside the toolkit, you’ll find:
- An introductory article that introduces lift-and-shift migrations and discusses new security concerns introduced by the cloud
- Slides and a link to an on-demand, expert-led webinar that discusses how your next lift-and-shift migration can become an opportunity for cloud security improvement and automation
- A complete blueprint that you can use as a template for building secure cloud migrations with Halo.
Secure Your Hybrid Cloud
Hybrid cloud environments introduce unique security challenges that require a security approach that bridges the gap between the data center and the cloud. Information security teams must maintain support for existing data center security and compliance requirements while restructuring tooling to account for cloud environments and DevOps processes. Download this security blueprint, a how-to-guide for securing hybrid deployments, that overviews:
- The key elements that make up a hybrid cloud
- The new security and compliance needs of hybrid deployments
- Success factors for hybrid cloud security
- The shared responsibility model
- Unifying security controls across diverse assets and locations
- Automating security functions for speed and scalability
- Integrating security into development and operational (DevOps) workflows
The final section of this security blueprint provides a step-by-step process to secure hybrid cloud deployments using CloudPassage Halo, complete with product screenshots.
Get to Know the Halo Cloud Security Platform
Learn about the CloudPassage Halo unified cloud security platform and see how it automates security controls and compliance in any public, private, hybrid, or multi-cloud environment. Watch the video to see:
- An overview of the Halo cloud security platform
- A comprehensive view of Halo security controls for asset inventory, vulnerability management, threat management, network security, and compliance management across IaaS, PaaS, servers, and containers
- A short working demonstration of how to use Halo to secure hybrid- and multi-cloud environments