CloudPassage CEO Interview with TAG Cyber
Conducted by Ed Amoroso, CEO TAG Cyber
As the industry experiences ongoing adoption of IaaS and PaaS services, CloudPassage has scaled and developed core capabilities that further unify security in the cloud for Halo customers. In this TAG Cyber interview, CloudPassage CEO and co-founder, Carson Sweet, shares his unique insights into cloud security and compliance in the context of modern enterprise computing and workload hosting, including:
- Cloud security for multi-cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Container and Kubernetes security
- The layered model of cloud security (network, infrastructure, virtualization layer, application stacks)
- The impact of DevOps development models on security
- The importance of automation and scale for effective CSPM across cloud providers
- Compliance with technical and regulatory standards
You’ll also hear Carson’s predictions for 2021, along with takeaways that will help you get ahead of your security concerns and challenges.
2020 AWS CLOUD SECURITY REPORT
Organizations continue to rapidly migrate business applications from datacenters to the cloud, utilizing new technologies such as serverless, containers, and machine learning to benefit from increased efficiency, better scalability, and faster deployments from cloud computing.
The 2020 AWS Cloud Security Report is based on a comprehensive survey of 427 cybersecurity professionals to uncover how AWS user organizations are responding to security threats in the cloud, and what tools and best practices IT cybersecurity leaders are prioritizing in their move to the cloud.
Some highlights from the survey include:
- Top security concerns, challenges, and vulnerabilities
- Level of automation between InfoSec and DevOps to speed remediations
- The advantages of deploying cloud-native security solutions
Download the report now to gain more insight into the latest trends, key challenges, and solutions for AWS Cloud Security.