2020 Enhancements and CloudPassage Halo Overview
Join us for a complete overview of today’s Halo cloud security and compliance platform including latest features and enhancements added in 2020, and plans for 2021.
CloudPassage has always stayed ahead of the cloud security innovation curve with new features and enhancements, and 2020 is no exception. Join our webinar to get a complete overview of the Halo platform’s current capabilities including cloud, server, and container security. You’ll also get an update on the 2020 enhancements and plans for 2021.
Some highlights we will cover are:
- Unifying IaaS infrastructure security across AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Discovering assets and their vulnerabilities across cloud security provider accounts
- CSPM reports on serverless functions, container services, and more
- Customizing IaaS best practice policies using new rules management
- Securing servers, virtual machine instances, and container-based applications
- Docker Hub, AWS ECR, Azure ACR, and Google GCR registry support
- File integrity auto-baselining, and attribute-based policy assignment
- Software vulnerability assessment and CVSS v3 reporting
- Software-based microagent and containerized microagent deployment options
- Monitoring and analyzing event plans
- Event correlation across multiple sources – CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Halo, etc.
- Anomaly-based detection
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the complete set of Halo capabilities.