2020 SANS DevSecOps Survey Report
In previous years, SANS research has examined how security and risk management leaders are leveraging modern technologies, such as infrastructure as code, containerization, and security automation, to manage security in fast-paced agile and DevOps environments. The SANS 2020 survey, Extending DevSecOps Security Controls in the Cloud, sponsored by CloudPassage, explores how organizations are leveraging DevSecOps to protect networks, infrastructure, and applications across datacenter, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The survey report contains data-driven analysis of the responses provided by organizations of various sizes and industries, including:
- How increased cloud adoption affects security
- Cloud provider usage, environments, and risks
- The impact on security from accelerating delivery velocity
- What a successful DevSecOps program looks like
- The fundamental changes needed to make secure DevOps a reality
Download this paper to learn how to leverage best practices in DevSecOps in your cloud-based environment that will improve your cloud security posture today.
Ready for a demo? Call 415-964-5222
Please complete the form below to access this asset.