My favorite aspect of working here is the opportunity for learning and self-growth.
Eric Hoffman, Principal Automation Engineer
Work with the best & brightest
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people. We understand that our most important assets are our team, and we treat and take care of them like family.
Whether you’re in Sales, QA, Marketing, or DevOps, we unite together under this core mission and work as One Team. There’s no room for ego, just transparency, and a group of focused, fun, and kind people building something great.
I wouldn’t be where I am today were I not working with such incredibly professional, warm, and passionate people.
Tatiana Crawford, Product Manager
CloudPassage’s company culture respects different points of view and always strives to handle things with humor.
Alfonso Adriasola, Principal Architect
- CloudPassage is a growing, well funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Opportunity to solve problems for leading global enterprises
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer’s security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- Fully stocked kitchens with healthy snack options, beer, and catered lunch on Mondays
- Happy hours, picnics, All Hands getaways
- Commuter benefits, health, vision & dental insurance, 401k plan, stock options, cell phone and internet stipend
Our office is located close to AT&T Park in the beautiful south SOMA district of San Francisco.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans.
The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications.