CloudPassage’s company culture respects different points of view and always strives to handle things with humor.
Alfonso Adriasola, Principal Architect
- CloudPassage is a growing company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunity to take on additional responsibility with a fast growing company!)
- Solve problems for leading global enterprises
- Opportunity to make an impact on customers’ security issues
- Opportunity to work with “the best security tool” in the industry
- Commuter benefits, health, vision & dental insurance, 401k plan, stock options, cell phone and internet stipend
Our office is located close to BART in the SOMA district of San Francisco.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans.
The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications.