Security Blind Spots Put You at Risk for a Data Breach
The evolution of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) has introduced a new spectrum of benefits for enterprises. Unfortunately, it has also given rise to a new set of hidden challenges often traced back to simple human errors in configuration.
If overlooked, these issues can cause serious exposure and security risk – both financial, and operational – making security visibility more critical than ever.
Don't Let Rapid Innovation Create Security Vulnerabilities
Know what’s in your public cloud. Don’t be the next data breach.
More businesses are leveraging dynamic public cloud infrastructure to build faster and modern software application infrastructure. While it can drive real-time changes in production faster than delivery, it also increases the chance for human error in configuring cloud services.
Read our blog “Security Mistakes and the Culture of Innovation” that discusses the
- Relationships between Software, IAAS and Innovation
- How Public Cloud Infrastructure Brings Net-New Security Challenges
- How to Avoid the 5 Security Mistakes
- The Five Nastiest Security Mistakes
Prevent the Five Nastiest Cloud Security Mistakes
Without security best practices, your public cloud may be exposed due to configuration mistakes.
Misconfiguration of the AWS cloud platform took the number one spot in this year’s AWS Cloud Security survey as the single biggest vulnerability to cloud security (62%) in the AWS Cloud Survey 2019.
Download our white paper, “The Five Nastiest Security Mistakes Exposing Public Cloud Infrastructure” to learn more about:
- The specific weaknesses those configuration mistakes can create
- How those weaknesses can be exploited
- The potential impacts of being exploited
- How to detect those weaknesses manually or through automation
How to Automate Security Visibility for IaaS Environments to Reduce Risk and Satisfy Regulatory Standards
The scale and speed of change in IaaS environments demands a continuous, automated approach – beyond the scope of legacy solutions.
In response to recent data breaches, security visibility is now a top concern for enterprises hosting applications in public cloud infrastructure, but still remains a challenge.
Listen to the recording of our cybersecurity webinar “How To Automate Security Visibility for IaaS Environments To Reduce Risk and Satisfy Regulatory Standards.”
In this webinar, learn about:
- Why achieving security and compliance visibility is critical to protecting your public cloud infrastructure.
- How IaaS environments have created net new security challenges requiring specific technical and operational needs.
- How the right automation coupled with a “cloud-aligned” issue discovery and remediation process can create a highly efficient and effective process for securing your public cloud infrastructure.
Cloud Security Visibility is Now Mission-Critical
Protecting your public cloud infrastructure is more critical than ever.
The same properties that make public cloud so appealing to enterprises often add complexity to security and compliance, which means choosing the right security solution is critical.
Take a proactive approach to public cloud security. Read our blog Cloud Security is Now Mission-Critical to learn more about:
- The properties that make security challenging in IaaS
- Three minimum requirements for an effective public cloud solution
- Our public cloud infrastructure security checklist
Achieve Complete Security Visibility for
Public Cloud Environments
Take a proactive approach to public cloud security
Companies wanting to stay competitive are embracing the speed and agility of IaaS. driving adoption up to 92% in 2008, according to the RightScale. But changes happen fast and often in public cloud infrastructure making it harder to maintain security and compliance.
Download our “Achieving Complete Security and Compliance Visibility in Public Cloud Environments” white paper to learn about:
- Why complete security visibility is mission critical
- Why IaaS creates a challenging technical environment for security
- What the critical characteristics of a cloud security solution are
- How CloudPassage Halo addresses these critical requirements and gives you complete security and compliance visibility across your multi-cloud infrastructure.
Get a Free Cloud Security Assessment from CloudPassage
See CloudPassage Halo in action within your own cloud environment.
Get a complete Cloud Security Posture Assessment of your AWS or Azure cloud environment in 30 minutes for free: with CloudPassage.
- Inventory all cloud assets
- Scan for security and best practice violations
- Get a summary of your cloud security posture
- Get issue and remediation details prioritized by criticality.
CloudPassage makes this process very fast, and very easy by utilizing automation within Halo.
Let us show you how.