Live 30-Minute Webinar: Tuesday, March 12th, 2013, 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM ET
Released by the PCI Council in February 2013, the “PCI DSS Cloud Computing Guidelines Information Supplement” is finally shedding light on how to address PCI DSS concerns within cloud environments.
Join Chris Brenton, Director of Security at CloudPassage and contributing member of the PCI Council’s Cloud Special Interest Group (SIG), as well as Dave Shackleford, VP of Research and CTO at IANS. They will dive into the changes and implications of the new PCI cloud guidance.
Topics will include:
- A breakdown of the shared responsibility between client and service provider
- Evaluating logical segmentation of networks and inter-VM communications
- The identified deficiencies in traditional tools and why they won’t work in cloud environments
- How hypervisor/VM introspection is a concern, but not a roadblock to achieving compliance
- Clarifications around data residency and the scope of PCI compliance
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the detailed guidance for achieving PCI compliance in cloud environments in our webinar on Tuesday, March 12th, 9:30am PST / 12:30pm EST.
Register here to reserve your spot today. We look forward to seeing you online!