It’s no secret we love the team over at Puppet. We’ve got our approved CloudPassage module on PuppetForge, and we’ve already shown you different ways you can tackle securing DevOps using Puppet and CloudPassage Halo in tandem.
Now we’ve put heads together to give you a deep-dive into securing DevOps environments in the cloud. Our latest white paper, A new approach to securing DevOps environments in the cloud, written in conjunction with Puppet, explores the way cloud security should be executed: baked into your DevOps practices from the start.
This white paper tackles many of truths and best practices of securing an agile environment including:
- How security can be a collision course with DevOps
- That security integration from the start is how to truly protect an organization
- Shifting security to the left of the development cycle
- Enablement rather than afterthought
- And how to employ an efficient agile approach to securing DevOps
To learn more about how to secure you DevOps cycle, click here.