Your EC2 cloud requires different security controls than the ones you were using in your data center. Understanding what’s changed and what options are available to you is key to running a secure cloud environment.
Join Carson Sweet, co-founder & CEO at CloudPassage, Ryan Holland, Ecosystem Solutions Architect at AWS, and Philip Stehlik, CTO at Taulia as they talk about the current security capabilities of AWS and explain how to supplement them with best practices for server deployment and cloud-capable security tools.
During this live 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The primary concerns of PCI in the cloud
- Building on AWS’s compliant cloud
- What is required for PCI-compliant EC2 hosting
- How CloudPassage Halo can help
- Customer case study: Taulia, Inc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to achieve PCI compliance in the cloud in our webinar on Wednesday, November 7th, 11am PST / 2pm EST.