We’re happy to have security industry leader Richard Stiennon join our May Twitter Chat on #CloudSec. We’ll be discussing what the community thinks are the key areas for cloud security and what a strong cloud security framework looks like.
Richard and CloudPassage had recently participated in BrightTalk Summit on Cloud and Virtualization Security and shared some great insight into the 5 Vital Signs for Healthy Cloud Security. A well-implemented cloud security solution can be both flexible and strong when you consider the five signs of “healthy” cloud security:
- Access control/strong authentication
- Firewall policies deployed
- Change monitoring
- Encryption and Key Management
- Logging and Monitoring
In light of our discussion with Richard, we decided to bring this topic to our community to hear from you. Is cloud IaaS security a top priority within your organization? What are common misconceptions about workload security? We’ll talk about these topics and more during #CloudSec Twitter chat.
To join our #CloudSec Twitter chat, simply follow these steps:
- Sign into your Twitter account.
- Search for the #CloudSec hashtag (using Twitter, or a Twitter client like Twubs.com) and watch the real-time stream.
- Follow @CloudPassage. We’ll get the conversation started by posing a few questions to participants.
- Tweet your thoughts and replies to the chat questions! Don’t forget to tag all your tweets with the #CloudSec hashtag.
- Our #CloudSec Twitter discussion should last about an hour.
If you have any questions or comments prior to the chat, feel free to tweet to @CloudPassage.
RSVP to our Twtvite here We’re looking forward to seeing you in the Twitter stream!