Cloud infrastructure and software defined data centers are highly dynamic. Rapid change, hardware & topology abstraction, and irrelevance of physical location define these models. Instant deployment, self-service provisioning, and operational automation provide enormous benefits but break legacy security strategies.
Virtual infrastructure resources can be created, moved, migrated, and multiplied - all nearly instantly - to meet enterprise computing needs. As cloud and software-defined infrastructure becomes the new standard, security that depends on static elements like hardware, fixed network perimeters, and physical location won't succeed. If your enterprise demands the benefits of cloud-based infrastructure delivery, you need security and compliance that can keep up.
Halo® Delivers Cloud-Ready Security & Compliance Automation
CloudPassage Halo was purpose-built to automate security and compliance in any public, private, or hybrid cloud computing environment. Designed to operate in a unique hands-off manner, Halo delivers critical security policy and controls for dynamic cloud systems. Halo delivers security and compliance automation allowing on-demand infrastructure, fully automated operations, self-service provisioning, and usage based spend to enable new levels of business innovation and agility.
Halo's unique architecture and operation provides security that keeps pace with cloud scalability, portability and management automation. Halo automates individual system protection and orchestrates security across all systems in the cloud fleet. Halo is agnostic to cloud platforms and providers, preventing lock-in and keeping your infrastructure strategy flexible. This multi-cloud capability enables central management of any number of environments - public, private, even hardware infrastructure can be handled with the same Halo deployment.
What Makes Halo Different?
Halo was built from the ground up to automate security and compliance in highly dynamic environments. Security automation is directly integrated into any cloud platform (VMWare, Citrix, OpenStack) or cloud service provider (Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Savvis). Some of Halo's unique automation features include:
- Automated provisioning ensures critical security controls are ubiquitous across environments
- Direct cloud stack integration means security that transparently grows and changes with your cloud
- Cloud-agnostic architecture means one solution to deploy, integrate and manage for all cloud environments
- Continuous security monitoring and control through Halo's patented command and control system
- Group-based management enables orchestration across thousands of systems and automatic protection as systems are added to your cloud fleet
- REST API enables integration with automation tools (e.g. vCloud, Puppet, Chef) and security systems (e.g. Splunk, HP/ArcSight, Sumo Logix)
These are just a few of the innovations enabling Halo to deliver fully automated infrastructure security and compliance, build directly into your cloud infrastructure.